If sending a wire for payment please confirm routing number- 081501175.
Our reserve fees are the lowest in the industry($500) and we work with customers after the deposit to make the sales process efficient. Please click the “pay now” button below to submit a $500 deposit to hold your vehicle. Please read all terms and conditions carefully.
Terms and Conditions of Reserving a Vehicle
By submitting this deposit I agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. If the purchaser does not follow through on the purchase of this vehicle, this deposit will not be refunded.
- If the purchaser follows through with the final purchase of the vehicle, the deposit will be applied toward the purchase price of the vehicle.
- 74 Auto LLC will only accept payment via wire transfer or cashier's check. Full payment will be made by purchaser within 7 business days. If full payment is not received by the end of seventh (7th) business day, vehicle will be re-listed and re-sold, and 74 Auto LLC will retain the deposit.
- If purchaser pays via cashier's check, 74 Auto LLC will hold the vehicle for at least 10 business days after receiving the cashier's check to allow the cashier's check to clear.
- All vehicles carry a salvage title unless otherwise stated by 74 Auto LLC. 74 Auto LLC recommends that all buyers contact the Department of Motor Vehicles or similar agency in their state or jurisdiction to determine each such jurisdiction's salvage and clean title laws, rules, and regulations. 74 Auto LLC makes no representation regarding the salvage laws or regulations in any jurisdiction. If a vehicle is sold with a clean title, it is not guaranteed to remain a clean title in your state. It is up to the buyer to do the research on the future outcome of the title in their own state. No Salvage vehicle may be driven on the road prior to repair or inspection by the appropriate salvage inspection agency in the purchaser's jurisdiction.
- Buyers are welcome to handle their own shipping. However, 74 Auto LLC offers competitive shipping to any state in the United States and can assist you in getting the vehicle to its destination. 74 Auto LLC does not have it own transport vehicles, but can arrange shipping through third-party shipping companies. 74 Auto LLC makes no guarantee or representation regarding how long it will take for the vehicle to reach its destination.
- 74 Auto LLC is not responsible or liable for any damage incurred during transport, or at any time after the vehicle leaves 74 Auto LLC's lot. These damages should be noted at the time of delivery and should be handled directly with the transport company.
- All vehicles have incurred damage prior to sale unless otherwise stated. All damage has been described as accurately as possible and in good faith. Vehicles are not "torn down" to fully inspect the damage. There may be damage that is not visible.